We offer London living wage, an excellent team environment and the opportunity to learn top rate baking techniques.
Candidates with varying levels of experience are always considered.
Please apply via e-mail with your CV and cover letter.
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
We’re branching out into retail with our two market stalls and want to offer customers the best sandwiches, quiches, and specialty breads and pastries around.
Like our bread and pastries we want our sandwiches and other lunch items to be consistently exceptional. We understand quality comes from passion and skill and want a chef that can bring both.
The right candidate must:
- Be capable of making two or three different kinds of sandwich every day as well as prepping for the next day and help the pastry team with fruit and veg prep.
- Have a good grasp of seasonality, food trends and most importantly, flavour.
- Work independently and organise their time well.
- Handle ordering and costing out of recipes.
- Respond to feedback/sales and adapt accordingly.
- Cook a great staff lunch.
In return we can offer;
- Morning/afternoon shifts Tuesday to Saturday, no evenings, no Sundays.
- A starting hourly London living wage (£10.20 an hour) with performance related increases
- Opportunity to work around and with some of London’s best food producers in and around Spa Terminus.
- Creative freedom and a working environment where you’d be able to learn from bakers and pasty chefs.
The right candidate could really make this their own and be a big part of the future of the bakery.